Sunday, March 24, 2013

recovering the soul

Salam- Alaykum dan selawat ke atas mu ya Rasul ALLAH .

Sincerely, i dont know what to put in the post title box.
cause too much i wanna share, but of course it wont be happened in this time being.
people around me know me the best, categorized me as talkative but there is a time when i keep silent for example now, yesterday and this past few months.
i am recovering and searching my self back then.

dad : anak ayah, why you look so different. senyap and sedih lately ?
me : *krikkrikkrikk*
dad : anything happpened ?

subsequently, my tears burst. i dont know how to put it in words that time and the bad thing is, at this moment i also dont know why.

lets pray the sadness will fade away and happiness come in every second.
i love you dad no matter what.
i am still trying my best to get closer to my creature, Ya Rahman Ya Rahim.
hoping the little thing changed me to a better person.
i will never be better to anyone out there, N E V E R..
and will not try too.
sure thing is, i will be better than myself before.
what do you think? 
how about you ?

nobilah's only
~side walk from Hang Tuah Station to Time Square, this is Penjara PUDU Malaysia~


No comments:

Post a Comment